Changes due to COVID-19
Our highest priority is the safety of families and children in our community.
There are some changes to the way our Maternal and Child Health (MCH) services will run until further notice:
- We are offering short centre appointments for babies 0 to 4 months old.
- We are offering telehealth appointments for children of all other age groups.
- Our first time parent groups will be offered via Zoom.
- We recommend only one parent and their child whose appointment it is attend any face to face appointment.
- For the safety of all, strict infection control and physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Please do not attend if you or a family member is unwell or is in isolation due to a COVID-19 risk.
For more information, please call 9840 9188, 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If your child is unwell, call your local GP or 000 (triple zero) if a life threatening emergency. If you need to speak to a nurse outside our hours, please call the free, 24 hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29.
We support families with children aged from birth to school age.
Our specialist staff will guide you through your early parenting years to provide free support for your child’s development, growth, nutrition and general wellbeing.
Learn more about Maternal and Child health services in Victoria.