Changes due to COVID-19
Our highest priority is the safety of families and children in our community.
There are some changes to the way our Maternal and Child Health (MCH) services will run until further notice:
- Face to face appointments at our centres are available for all ages.
- You must wear a face mask, hand sanitise and maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance when attending a face to face Maternal Child Health appointment.
- Both parent are welcome to attend all face to face appointments.
- Our first time parent groups are now conducted online.
- Please do not attend if you or a family member is unwell, is in isolation due to a coronavirus (COVID-19) risk or has been to an exposure site.
- Please read the COVID-19-Information-update-for-parents (322 KB)
- COVID-19-Information-update-for-parents (322 KB)
For more information, please call 9840 9188, 9.00am to 4.00pm.
If your child is unwell, call your local GP or 000 (triple zero) if a life threatening emergency. If you need to speak to a nurse outside our hours, please call the free, 24 hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29.
We support families with children aged from birth to school age.
Our specialist staff will guide you through your early parenting years to provide free support for your child’s development, growth, nutrition and general wellbeing.
Learn more about Maternal and Child health services in Victoria.