Are you an aspiring or emerging public artist?
Over four sessions, the successful applicant will be guided through how to run community workshops, design from community generated ideas and themes and the logistics of installing a mural.
A payment of $900 will be provided to financially support the placement.
Who can apply
We welcome applications from aspiring or emerging public artists who meet the following criteria:
- aged 18 years or over
- resident of either Manningham or Nillumbik
- are available at the following dates and times:
- Saturday 10 June, 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Friday 16 June, 11.30am to 3.30pm
- Saturday 17 June, 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Tuesday 4 July, 4.30pm to 8.30pm
How to apply
Express your interest by emailing Manningham’s Pubic Art Officer at email@example.com.
In your email, please include confirmation that you meet the above criteria along with a paragraph about you and why you would like to be mentored.
The successful applicant will be notified on Thursday 1 June 2023.