As we spend more time at home, we’re using much more electricity than usual.
We’ve partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation to provide you with simple advice to reduce your carbon footprint and make your home more energy efficient.
There are many things that you can do to reduce your energy use, but if you don’t know where to start then the energy advisors at the Australian Energy Foundation can help.
Join one of the upcoming webinars to learn more about solar power, batteries and preparing your home for the summer months.
- Introduction to Solar and Batteries (Wednesday 20 January, 2021)
- How to save energy at home (Wednesday 24 March 2021)
- Prepare your home for winter (Wednesday 5 May 2021)
These free information sessions are brought to you by Manningham Council and the Australian Energy Foundation.
If you would like more information, the Australian Energy Foundation are offering free 20-minute energy consultations to Manningham residents via phone to help you with energy advice, including:
- Tips on how to shop around for the best energy tariff
- How to heat and cool your home more cost-effectively without sacrificing on comfort
- Easy ways you can use less energy when working, studying and cooking
- Recommendations on powering your home with solar