The return to Stay at Home restrictions means that many businesses in Manningham and across Melbourne are either limited in their operations or can no longer operate.
Local businesses and not for profits that are affected by the return to Stay at Home restrictions may be eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant under the Victorian Government’s Business Support Fund - Expansion program.
Businesses that are eligible for this grant will meet all the below criteria:
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire,
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme,
- employ people,
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020,
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis,
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020,
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020, and
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
Applications for the program close on 19 August 2020. For more information and to apply now visit Business Victoria.
Want to read more stories like this? View Manningham Matters.