Melway ref. 33 K9
Noral Reserve has been upgraded to include a fantastic new playground and park for everyone to enjoy.
Highlights of the upgrade include:
- Planting of canopy trees to provide shade
- Low planting beds for colour, texture and nature play opportunities
- A paved path to improve access for all abilities
- Seating area and picnic table for resting and socialising in the reserve
- New drinking fountain
- A new playspace, which includes a combination of traditional play equipment, such as a play unit, swings rocker and spinner, as well as nature based play opportunities
- Timber animal sculptures and playful animal footprints along the path
- Landscaping, including rocks and timber logs for climbing and balancing
- Improvements to the entrance, including new signage.
On lead reserve.
295 SmartBus service (stops outside Noral Reserve on Greenridge Avenue, Templestowe.)
Be sure to say hello to the resident wombat.