14 February 2020
The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services is providing updates on the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) situation.
If you suspect you may have the COVID-19, please call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
For more information and the latest updates, visit dhhs.vic.gov.au/novelcoronavirus
Please refer to the Department’s resources on how to protect against the spread of disease:
For more information on novel coronavirus, view the Department of Health and Human Services’ resources:
- Novel coronavirus COVID-19 advice for Victorian poster
- Novel coronavirus COVID-19 fact sheet for Victorians
- Mythbusting - novel coronavirus (Better Health Channel website)
View in Simplified Chinese:
- Simplified Chinese – Novel coronavirus COVID-19 advice for Victorians poster
- Simplified Chinese – Novel coronavirus COVID-19 fact sheet for Victorians
Originally published 29 January 2020