Interested in Open Space and Streetscapes?
Council is inviting community members to apply to be part of the Manningham’s Open Space and Streetscape Advisory Committee. The Committee is a forum through which community representatives, Councillors and staff can exchange ideas to assist with the ongoing management and enhancement of public open spaces and streetscapes in Manningham.
Meetings will be held on a quarterly basis on a Monday evening at 6PM. Dinner is provided.
The following membership criteria will be used in making community appointments to the committee:
- Diversity of interests and knowledge in relation to open space and streetscapes
- Live within the municipality
- At least one community representative shall have a demonstrated knowledge of Ruffey Lake Park
- Relevant experience in committees / or demonstrated ability to participate in, and constructively contribute to a group, committee, or organisation
- Ability to regularly attend and participate in meetings as scheduled
- A mix of skills and attributes to compliment other members of the committee
How to submit a nomination
Please read the D17 2316 Terms of Reference Open Space and Streetscape Advisory Committee (141.33 KB) then complete the OSSAC Nomination form for applicants 2017 (112.15 KB)
Please return your completed nomination form to Paul Goodison.
Alternatively, you may submit your nomination via the online form on this page.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Paul Goodison, Manningham City Council, PO Box 1 Doncaster VIC 3108.
Online: Submit your nomination via the online form on this page.
Nominations close 5.00 pm on Monday 1 May 2017.
For further information please call Council’s City Strategy Unit on 9840 9129.