We provide the following parking permits:
Residential parking permits
Want to apply for a disability parking permit?
A statewide disabled person's parking scheme operates in Victoria. The scheme has two categories with varying parking concessions, based on the applicant's need for assistance. Visit disabled parking for more information.
Trader parking permits (Commercial)
Trader Parking Permits (Commercial) are issued to recognised traders association where the use of land is managed by Council or on behalf of an authorised Trader’s Association or Owners Corporation. You can apply online, or download the Application for Trader Parking Permit (316.83 KB)
Individual businesses can also apply for a Trader Parking Permit if the business:
- is within an activity zone and where there is no trader association
- does not have access to off street parking or
- is located in parking restricted areas monitored by the council.
Tradesperson parking permits
Tradeperson permits are issued for building works within an existing residential development.
Carer parking permits
Carer permits are issued to an individual or an organisation that provides care service.
- Individual carer - apply online, or download Carer parking permit application (158.62 KB)
- Organisation carer - apply online, or download the Carer parking permit application (158.62 KB)
Lost or stolen parking permits
If you have lost or had your permit stolen, you can apply for a new one online.