To apply or renew your existing permit:
- Complete the Residential Parking Permit Application (470.5 KB)
- Complete the Commercial Parking Permit Application (606.01 KB)
- Complete the Additional Commercial Parking Permit Application (595.53 KB)
- Complete the Aquarena Parking Permit Application (727.52 KB) and return to Council.
Residential Parking Permits
The number of parking permits available to residents has been reduced due to the increased demand for on street parking and the need to provide a scheme which is fair to all.
Residential permits are available:
- Single detached dwellings can apply for two free residential permits, renewed every three years. In certain circumstances a third permit may be available, costing $115.00. Council will assess each request.
- Multi dwelling developments can apply for a single residential permit, costing $59.00.
Parking permit holders must display a current residential permit to avoid a penalty where parking signage applies.
State Government regulations make parking illegal:
- On nature strips
- Opposite unbroken double lines
- Across driveways
- On the wrong side of the road
- Ensure a three metre wide lane is provided to safely pass a parked vehicle
If you are aware of a problem with traffic congestion involving parking and would like it investigated, lodge an online service request form.