COVID-19 Update

Following the introduction of coronavirus (COVID-19) government stage 4 restrictions our customer service centres are closed to visitors until further notice.

We’re still here to help, you can contact us via phone seven days a week on 9840 9333, email or make a request online.

For any services you may have previously visited us in person for, please call us on 9840 9333 so that we can assist you.

If you need to see us to organise a parking permit please give us a call on 9840 9333.

Residents, visitors and people who work in Manningham may be eligible to apply for a parking permit. The Icon for application/pdf Parking Permit Policy 2019 (483.48 KB) helps us assess who is entitled to a parking permit and if a fee needs to be paid.

We provide the following parking permits:

Residential parking permits

If your street is in a residential parking permit zone and you are a resident at the street address you can apply online, or download a Icon for application/msword Residential parking permit application (56.17 KB)

Want to apply for a disability parking permit?

A statewide disabled person's parking scheme operates in Victoria. The scheme has two categories with varying parking concessions, based on the applicant's need for assistance. Visit disabled parking for more information.

Trader parking permits (Commercial)

Trader Parking Permits (Commercial) are issued to recognised traders association where the use of land is managed by Council or on behalf of an authorised Trader’s Association or Owners Corporation. You can apply online, or download the Icon for application/pdf Trader parking permit application (258.05 KB)

Individual businesses can also apply for a Trader Parking Permit if the business:

  • is within an activity zone and where there is no trader association
  • does not have access to off street parking or
  • is located in parking restricted areas monitored by the council.

You can apply online for a business trader parking permit, or download the Icon for application/pdf Trader parking permit application (258.05 KB)

Aquarena parking permits

Aquarena permits are issued upon advice from a medical practitioner to provide short term convenient access for visitors to Aquarena, during rehabilitation. These permits are an alternative for an individual who does not have access to a disability permit.

You can apply online, or download the Icon for application/pdf Aquarena parking permit (141.01 KB)

Tradesperson parking permits  

Tradeperson permits are issued for building works within an existing residential development. 

You can apply online, or download the Icon for application/pdf Tradesperson parking permit application (52.85 KB)

Carer parking permits

Carer permits are issued to an individual or an organisation that provides care service. 

Lost or stolen parking permits

If you have lost or had your permit stolen, you can apply for a new one online.


Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.

Why wasn't this information helpful?

  • Not enough information
  • Too much information
  • Confusing
  • I couldn't find what I was looking for
  • Incorrect
  • Other
Limit to 250 characters.