Our parks are for everyone to enjoy. Please look after all of our parks and consider other users by following these simple tips and guidelines.
Organising an event
- If you would like to host an event in one of our parks, you may require approval to do so. Find out if your event needs approval.
Barbecues and picnics
- Barbecues and picnic table facilities are provided for shared use and are not able to be booked. Please clean up after you finish and be mindful that another group may be waiting to use them.
- Portable barbecues are permitted in Council owned reserves except barbecues that require solid fuel or heat beads.
- Take your rubbish home where no bins are provided.
- Always carry a bag and pick up after your dog. Failure to do so may result in a penalty.
- Have your dog under effective control at all times and ensure it does not bother other people. Be sure to familiarise yourself with park signage as there may be dog restrictions.
- In off-lead reserves, dogs must be on a lead within fifteen metres of a playground, barbecue area or where a sporting event is in progress.
- In all reserves dogs are excluded from fenced areas containing significant vegetation.
- Smoking is banned within 10 metres of a children’s playground, skatepark and outdoor sporting venues during an organised underage event.
- Pedestrians and cyclists should keep left when on paths.
- Leave timber and twigs on the ground in bushland areas of the park. They provide an important habitat for animals.
View all of Manningham's parks and playgrounds.