Jocelyn Reserve is a well-loved park for its open space, pedestrian links and play. This reserve serves as an important place for the local community which is growing and changing. Within walking distance (350 metres away) to Jackson Court Shopping Centre, public transport, local schools and community centres, this reserve is the perfect place to relax or play after a busy day.
Places and spaces
- grassed open space area for picnics and ball games
- spinner play equipment and refurbished play unit and swings, including a track glide, overhead rings and fireman's pole to challenge children's upper body strength and swings, slide and a spring rocker for the younger children.
- landscaping including logs and rocks for climbing, balancing and nature play opportunities
- welcoming garden beds and a line of deciduous trees along one path
- seats and two picnic tables for resting and socialising
- drinking fountain, signage and asphalt paths with community artwork connecting Jocelyn Court to Denhert Street.
Denhert St/ Doncaster Rd bus stop:
- Bus route 902 Chelsea - Airport West
- Bus route 907 City - Mitcham via Doncaster Rd
Worthing Ave/George St bus stop:
- Bus route 305 City - The Pines SC via Eastern Fwy
Murphy Rd/ Victoria St bus stop:
- Bus route 279 Box Hill - Doncaster SC via Middleborough Rd
- Bus route 295 Doncaster SC - The Pines SC via Templestowe
- Bus route 318 City - Deep Creek
Limited on street parking available
Would you like to get involved with your local park with gardening activities, neighbourly events or creative projects? Discover Manningham’s Parks Alive initiative.