Report fallen trees and branches (due to storm damage or otherwise)

On Council land

In the case of a fallen Council tree or tree branch that is obstructing the road, footpath or is in danger of falling or causing damage please report it using our online service request form or call 9840 9333.

On private property

If the fallen tree or branch originates from private property please call the SES on 132500.

Report overhanging branches

Overhanging branches can create unsafe situations on footpaths and can cause traffic hazards.

On Council land

Branches from trees on Council land or in nature strips that overhang and may cause an obstruction should be reported to Council on our online service request form or 9840 9333.

On private property

Residents must ensure that no part of any tree, plant or shrub on private land grows in a manner which overhangs or obstructs the footway. People who do not control the growth of foliage from private land onto public areas may face penalties.

For more information, call us on 9840 9333 or use our online service request form.

Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.

Why wasn't this information helpful?

  • Not enough information
  • Too much information
  • Confusing
  • I couldn't find what I was looking for
  • Incorrect
  • Other
Limit to 250 characters.