Through innovation and technology, our Liveability, Innovation and Technology (LIT) Committee aims to:
- improve liveability
- public value.
By connecting people, places and assets.
Our LIT Committee is represented by a councillor and community members who meet the following criteria:
- have an interest and knowledge in innovation and technology and how it applies to liveability
- live or work in Manningham
- can regularly attend and participate in meetings
- has skills that compliments the committee.
Who are our members
If you meet the above criteria, you can nominate to be a community member on our LIT committee for a three year term.
We'll choose cross section of the community that best represents our diversity.
Unfortunately, we are currently not taking nominations. Follow our news channel and local media for when we advertise calls for nominations.
When do we meet?
LIT meets at least four times a year, on a quarterly basis.
What is the appointment process?
- We will advertise calls for nominations in local media and on our news channels.
- From the nominations received, we will select community members who best meet the selection criteria to join our committee for three years. Members can renominate to join the committee after their term ends.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, contact us.
An Interpreter Service is available by phoning 9840 9355.