Smarter living - drop and swap clothing exchange event
The Clothing Exchange believes that looking good shouldn’t cost the earth.
Swapping is a clever and thrifty way to update your wardrobe without hitting the shops. It saves you pennies and the planet too!
To participate you must drop clothes off. For each item you drop off you will receive a token which can then be used to select another item.
- Clothes must be dropped off at 6.00pm
- Clothes Swap Exchange commences at 7.00pm
What items will we accept
- Clean, folded or pressed
- Good quality with a long potential lifespan
- Free of faults or with minor faults that are easy to repair (for example, a missing button)
The best items to swap are good quality garments that you once loved but are no longer your favourites or perhaps no longer fit you perfectly. This way, you’re giving them a second life with someone new who will treasure them.
Whatever you swap, please make sure you are emotionally detached from the item, as once it has been swapped you cannot change your mind.
What we will not accept
- Anything pilled, pongy or too far from perfect.
Please note that we have quality screening processes at our events.
Any items left over after the event finishes are donated to a local charity.