17 May 2021
If you’re 65 years or over, find new motivation to get active from Monday 31 May to Friday 4 June with a range of fun activities that will get you moving, thinking and socialising.
The Get Active - Come and Try activity week is the place to go for the latest in fitness, wellness, nutrition, health and psychology solutions. It will be a week of fun, with the opportunity to try a range of new activities that you might not even know existed.
- have your fitness assessed
- relax and unwind with some Yoga
- try drumming using a variety of percussion instruments
- recharge and revitalise your mind and body with gentle stretching and mediation
- shoot some hoops with walking basketball
- have a go at Pickleball - a cross between badminton, table tennis and tennis.
There’s something for everyone - all activities are free of charge, no experience is necessary and beginners are welcome.
Find out more about the program of activities and guest speakers and register your spot today.
Bookings are essential.
Get Active – Come and Try Week 2021 is supported by funding through Australia Multicultural Community Services under Sports Australia Move It AUS Grant program.