Strategic planning and big picture thinking
This session will help you understand the importance of a good strategic plan and how your organisation can leverage the power of planning and process to achieve your goals.
- What are strategic plans? Why do they matter?
- When to ‘re-vision’ your organisation
- How to define the value you deliver to members/clients
- Stakeholder mapping
- Finding evidence to support your direction
- Relating strategy to delivery; using your plan in action
- Understanding the framework for strategic planning
- How to cost your strategic plans.
Who can attend?
Not-for-profit organisations that provide community services. This includes community and children's services, sports clubs, recreation, leisure, cultural and arts groups.
Facilitated by Non Profit Training