On this page
As we continue to feel the effects of COVID-19 within our community, Manningham Business is here to support your business through this time.
We want to hear your experiences and we’re keen to help and advocate on your behalf wherever possible. Leave us your details and a member of the Manningham Business team will get back to you.
Our package of relief measures includes support for local businesses affected by COVID-19. This includes:
- 50% discount on the next round of annual registration fees for footpath trading permits, food and health premises,
- 50% discount on the next round of trader parking permits,and
- subsidised business development programs that will provide additional support to local businesses in the short and medium term.
Our Business team have developed a number of programs to support our local business community.
Upcoming programs will include:
- Business advisory services and mentoring for heavily affected businesses
- One-on-one technical support and transition for businesses
- Marketing support and business planning
- Activation support post lockdown
- Adaptation to the new business environment.
Find more information on: