Manningham’s planning scheme zones land for residential, industrial, business or rural use. A planning permit may be required to develop and use land, carry out earthworks, remove, destroy or lop native and exotic vegetation and subdivide land.

Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.

Why wasn't this information helpful?

  • Not enough information
  • Too much information
  • Confusing
  • I couldn't find what I was looking for
  • Incorrect
  • Other
Limit to 250 characters.