Pick up your lost animal
We will always attempt to get your pet home to you, however check if we have your pet at the pound.
Hours of operation:
The pound is not always manned, give us a call on 9840 9450 to make an appointment before visiting.
When collecting your pet, bring along the following:
- Photo identification, for example, your driver's licence
- A dog lead if you're collecting a dog.
If your pet:
- is collected by us during business hours on the day it is impounded, a release fee of $99 is payable
- is picked up by us outside normal business hours, a release fee of $140 is payable
- is not collected on the day of impound an additional $15.50 is charged and for each subsequent day.
Additional fees apply if your pet is not already microchipped or registered with us.
Find out more about the benefits of dog and cat registration