Blackburn Road, East Doncaster
Melway reference: 34 B10
Zerbes Reserve is an important community recreation reserve with football and cricket clubs, scout and guide activities, and great opportunities for walking, exercising, playground, social gatherings, connecting with nature and simply relaxing. The opportunities offered at the Reserve cater for all age groups.
Facilities and points of interest
- Avenue of Honour (Saxonwood Drive) and Lone Pine tree memorial
- Guide hall
- Scout hall
- Playground with nature play area
- Sportsground for football and cricket
- Barbecue and picnic tables
- Walking and cycling paths including a circuit path around the sportsground
- Areas of open space with significant indigenous vegetation
- Off street carparking
Facilities for hire
Zerbes Reserve offers football ground and cricket pitch hire.
Contact us for booking and fee information.
Sports clubs and community groups
- Beverley Hills Junior Football Club
- Doncaster East Football Club
- East Doncaster Cricket Club
- East Doncaster Girl Guides
- Manningham District Scouts
- 3rd Doncaster East Scout Group
Zerbes Reserve Playground
Zerbes Reserve has many fun play opportunities in a natural setting. Explore the saxon castle, flying fox, group spinner, swings, and the fun balancing and climbing challenges. The Reserve offers fantastic exploring opportunities in bushland and amongst the pine trees for the whole family including a designated area in the playground to build and decorate cubbies from bush materials.
Suitable age group: 1 to 8 years
- Hertford Road
- Taunton Street
- Nedlands Court
- Saxonwood Drive
- Blackburn Road
The Zerbes Reserve Management Plan 2011 (12.75 MB) discusses recent works undertaken in the Reserve.