If you are buying or selling a property, or preparing a Building Permit application, you may need an information or history statement for one or more of the following.
Building Regulations 326 (1)
If you are buying or selling a property, you will need to apply online for an information and history statement (326.1) or (326.1 and 326.2).
You will gain information about:
- Details of any building permit issued in the preceding 10 years.
- Details of any current notice, order or certificate issued under these Regulations or Act.
Building Regulations 326 (2)
To obtain information for a building permit, you will need to apply online for a property information statement (326.2).
You will gain information as to whether the building or land is in an area:
- Liable to flooding or designated land within the meaning of regulation 802 or 806
- Designated under regulation 803 as an area in which buildings are likely to be subject to infestation by termites.
- An area determined under regulation 805 to be likely to be subject to significant snowfalls.
- Land for which bushfire attack level has been specified in the Planning Scheme within the meaning of regulation 811(4)
Please note that:-
Mapping of land within Manningham that is liable to flooding or designated land within the meaning of regulation 802 or 806 can be found at the following links:-
For land affected by an Urban Floodway Zone, Land Subject to Inundation, and Special Building Overlay refer to the Manningham Planning Scheme
Please also note that Melbourne Water has designated land under Regulation 806 for proposed works/structures that may affect Melbourne Water's waterways and/or assets. Please refer to the Melbourne Water Flood Zone Map BR806 (14.82 MB) for designated land. For further information please visit the Melbourne Water Website.
Please also note that the entire Municipality of Manningham is a designated termite zone pursuant to Regulation 803; and that Manningham City Council does not have any land that is subject to significant snowfalls pursuant to Regulation 805.
Building Regulations 326 (3)
Inspection approval dates of the mandatory notification stages for building work carried out on that building or land.
View Regulation 326 Application (308.57 KB) detailing the fees and information needed to process the request.