If you are buying or selling a property, or preparing a Building Permit application, you may need an information or history statement for one or more of the following.
Building Regulations 326 (1)
If you are buying or selling a property, you will need to apply online for an information and history statement (326.1) or (326.1 and 326.2).
You will gain information about:
- Details of any building permit issued in the preceding 10 years.
- Details of any current notice, order or certificate issued under these Regulations or Act.
Building Regulations 326 (2)
To obtain information for a building permit, you will need to apply online for a property information statement (326.2).
You will gain information as to whether the building or land is in an area:
- Liable to flooding within the meaning of regulation 802 or 806
- Designated under regulation 803 as an area in which buildings are likely to be subject to infestation by termites.
- An area determined under regulation 805 to be likely to be subject to significant snowfalls.
- Land for which bushfire attack level has been specified in the Planning Scheme within the meaning of regulation 811(4)
Building Regulations 326 (3)
Inspection approval dates of the mandatory notification stages for building work carried out on that building or land.
View Regulation 326 Application (43.58 KB) detailing the fees and information needed to process the request.