Instruments of Delegation represent the formal delegation of powers under Section 86 and 98 of the Local Government Act 1989 (the Act) and enable the business of Council to be carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
Section 98 of the Act requires Council to review all instruments of delegation from Council to staff within a period of 12 months after a general election. Other delegations and sub-delegations are updated on a periodic basis.
A full list of current delegations is set out below:
- Instrument of Delegation S5 to Chief Executive Officer 26 April 2016 (1.69 MB)
- S6 Instrument of Delegation Council to Staff Version10 dated 26 July 2016 (16.64 MB)
- Instrument of Sub-Delegation S7 by Chief Executive Officer Version 7 dated 1 April 2015 (70.77 MB)
- Addendum to Sub-delegations by CEO 28 July 2015 (4.51 MB)
- Instrument of Delegation S12 by the Municipal Building Surveyor Version 4 dated 1 April 2015 (10.05 MB)
- Instrument of Delegation S14 by the Chief Executive Officer Version 2 dated 1 April 2015 (5.39 MB)
Public Information (Statutory)
The Local Government (General) Regulations 2004 requires certain information be made available to the public. Please download Manningham Council's Public Information (Statutory) for more information.
The following documents detail overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than three days) by a Councillor or any member of Council staff in an official capacity for the current financial year (as current) and the previous financial year.
The total cost to Council includes conference fees, travel and accommodation.
Travel Register 2015-2016 (7.85 KB)
Travel Register 2014-2015 (5.89 KB)
For every Council property leased by a community group, we publish the tenant, sub-tenants, term of arrangement, rental values and any special conditions on our website. The Lease Register is updated every July.
Download the 2014 - 2015 Lease Register (53.01 KB)