Apply to join the Community Grants Assessment Panel
We’re looking for people from the Manningham community to join our Community Grants Program Assessment Panel.
The purpose of the Panel is to add value to the assessment process of our Community Grants Program through:
- a shared understanding of community development principles
- provision of advice
- exchange of ideas
- and by ensuring broad and diverse community representation in the award of community grants.
In addition, the Panel will ensure that the allocation of funding aligns with Council strategies, program guidelines and other key priorities.
Who can apply
Applications are open to people who live, work or study in Manningham. We are looking for people who have expertise, knowledge, skills and/or lived experience relevant to community grants and/or development in Manningham.
We encourage applicants that broadly represent the diverse groups in Manningham including:
- youth and older adults
- carers and people with lived experience of disability
- First Nations Peoples
- LGBTQIA + community
- multicultural communities/cultural diversity.
Access support is available, and members can attend remotely if required, but face-to-face is preferable.
There are three positions available on the Panel for community representatives, who will be joined by at least two Council officers.
An honorarium valued up to $400 will be provided to each external community representative.
How to apply
- Read the Terms of Reference below.
- Apply via the Expression of Interest form. This is available online and as a hard copy form.
Applications will close at 11.59pm on Friday 10 March 2023.