We can provide advice from a qualified heritage advisor on architecture and technical advice for heritage places in the area. Make sure to get advice before making an application for a planning permit. This will resolve any issues relating to design and identify other info for the application process.
The heritage advice our experts can offer
Our heritage advisor will provide advice relating to:
- extent of any proposed demolition works
- new buildings in a heritage area
- modifications to existing heritage buildings
- the colours, design, materials and finishes of a building
- restoration and repair works
- heritage trees and landscaping
- any other relevant heritage matters.
How much does it cost?
Refer to our schedule of fees for the current fee for a pre-application meeting request. After receiving your request for an application meeting, we’ll send you an invoice for payment.
Arrange a meeting with a heritage advisor
Lodge a pre-application advice request online, where you can upload plans and any other supporting documents for consideration.