At Doncaster Maternal and Child Health Centre, we offer free support to families with children. Discover opening hours and how to get there.
If your child is unwell, call your local GP or call 000 (triple zero) if a life-threatening emergency. If you need to speak to a nurse outside our hours, please call the free, 24-hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29.
Appointment bookings are required.
For more information, view Book a Maternal and Child Health appointment.
Change of location for MCH appointments
Due to the current cladding works and noise levels at MC Square, some of our Maternal Child Health appointments might need to move to a different location.
The construction is expected to continue until October at the earliest.
If your appointment is affected, we’ll contact you as soon as possible by phone and SMS to find a new location or reschedule your visit.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. These changes are to ensure a quiet and comfortable space for you and your little one.
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm
- By appointment only (Sorry, no walk-ins).
- Closed on public holidays or weekends.
We are located adjacent to Civic Offices in MC Square on level 1
- On site undercover parking is available
Alight at Manningham Civic Centre bus stop via:
- Bus route 907 City to Mitcham via Doncaster Rd
- Bus route 902 Chelsea to Airport West
- Bus route 295 Doncaster SC to The Pines SC via Templestowe