At Tunstall Maternal and Child Health Centre we offer free support to families with children. Discover our opening hours and how to get there.
If your child is unwell, call your local GP or 000 (triple zero) if a life threatening emergency. If you need to speak to a nurse outside our hours, please call the free, 24 hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29.
Appointment bookings are required.
For more information, view Book a Maternal and Child Health appointment.
Your MCH appointment will be held at a new location from 24 April 2023.
From 24 April 2023 all new and existing appointments will be rescheduled to one of our other
MCH Centres in Manningham. If you have an existing appointment during this time, you will
receive a SMS reminder with the updated MCH centre and address that you are to attend.
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- By appointment only (Sorry, no walk-ins).
- Closed on public holidays and weekends.
We are located next to Tunstall Square Preschool. Enter at gate on Maggs Street or from car park on Russell Street.
- Car parking available from entrance at Russell street
- Bus route 907 City to Mitcham (Alight at Tunstall Rd/Doncaster Rd bus stop)
- Bus route 282 Manningham Loop (Alight at Tunstall Rd/St Clems Rd bus stop)