Support is available at every stage of your child’s life and development.
The Healthy City Strategy outlines how we will continue to work with our community and partner organisations to ensure our residents are healthy, safe, resilient, connected and included. Seven priority areas have been identified to promote a Healthy Community:
- improving social and emotional wellbeing
- increasing healthy eating
- increasing active living
- increasing adaptation to the health impacts from climate change
- reducing injury and harm
- preventing family violence
- increasing connection and engagement of community life.
Find the resources below curated specifically for helping parents, guardians and families.