Through increased climate action, we aim to enhance the liveability of Manningham, promote community health and wellbeing, and boost the resilience of our natural and built environments, as well as the economy.
- improved public transport and car share services
- more electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- conversion to energy efficient LED streetlights
- more rooftop solar
- household and building energy saving measures
- diverting food and garden organics (FOGO) waste away from landfill
- incentives to recycle and repurpose materials
- preserving and strengthening local biodiversity and bushland
- continuing community education and awareness raising through workshops, events and activities.