We support families with children aged from birth to school age. Our specialist staff will guide you through your early parenting years to provide free support for your child’s development, growth, nutrition and general wellbeing.
Learn more about Maternal and Child Health Services.
Maternal and Child Health services
Short term changes to Manningham Maternal and Child Health service delivery
At times, due to COVID-19, flu season and leave coverage, our MCH service may need to temporarily prioritise essential services to the most vulnerable children and families. Based on workforce availability, this may mean that services are temporarily prioritised for:
- Youngest infants, children and families first.
- All Aboriginal infants, children and families.
- All children and families with additional needs or concerns, including families on the Enhanced Maternal and Child Health Program and those with COVID-19.
All vulnerable children and families are still eligible for MCH appointments across Victoria.
Parents or caregivers with significant concerns about missed or delayed MCH appointments should call 9840 9188 for their MCH appointment to proceed.
Information for parents with infants and young children relating to MCH services is found at Maternal and child health services - Better Health Channel
You may also contact the 24 hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29 or contact your local GP.
Attend a Parenting Seminar
Our parenting seminar series provides parents with the tools to be well informed and involved in their children’s lives.
Other useful resources
- Find a community playgroup
- Better Health Child App
- Download the Victorian Government MCH app
- Visit Raising Children website
- Download Kids health information fact sheets
- Call the 24-hour Maternal and Child Health Line