Apply for a parking permit

Apply for the following parking permits:

If your street is in a residential parking permit zone and you are a resident.

Trader parking permit for individual businesses or recognised traders association.

Tradesperson permits for building works within an existing residential development.

Carer permits for a person or an organisation that provides care service.

We offer accessible parking permits for drivers or passengers with a disability and organisations that transport people with disabilities.

The current Local Law regulates the parking of an oversize vehicle on private residential land.

Lost or stolen parking permits

If you have lost or had your permit stolen (except the accessible parking permit), you can apply for a new one online.