At Deep Creek Maternal and Child Health Centre we offer free support to families with children. Discover our opening hours and how to get there.
If your child is unwell, call your local GP or 000 (triple zero) if a life threatening emergency. If you need to speak to a nurse outside our hours, please call the free, 24 hour Maternal and Child Health Line on 13 22 29.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Baby Hub is closed until further notice. For support and advice on parenting, breast and bottle feeding, visit Raising Children.
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 4.00pm.
How to get there
We are located within the Deep Creek Children’s Centre
- Car parking is available at the centre.
Alight at The Pines SC/Reynolds Rd bus stop via:
- Bus route 295 Doncaster SC - The Pines SC
- Bus route 901 Frankston - Melbourne Airport
- Bus route 908 City - The Pines SC via Eastern Freeway
- By appointment only (Sorry, no walk-ins).
- Closed on public holidays and weekends.