Documents Available for Public Inspection
Council has made available for public inspection the following documents. The documents can also be viewed at the Council Offices 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster.
Overseas and Interstate Travel Register
Details of overseas or interstate travel (other than interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by any Councillor or member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, including:
- the name of the Councillor or member of Council staff; and
- the dates on which the travel began and ended; and
- the destination of the travel; and
- the purpose of the travel; and
- the total cost to the Council of the travel, including accommodation costs
The Agendas and Minutes of all Ordinary and Special Meetings of Council
Agenda and Minutes of Ordinary and Special meetings of Council held in the previous 12 months are available for inspection online.
You can view and/or download a copy of a Council agenda or minutes.