The Digital Accelerator Program is offering this free hands-on workshop to local Manningham-based businesses.
Boost your online presence: Mastering SEO and Google Business Profiles
Learn new and proven concepts to help you understand local search engine optimisation (SEO) and use Google Business Profiles to grow your business. This session will cover:
Local Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and why your business needs local SEO
- understanding how local SEO works and the process of ranking above or higher in the search engine results page (SERP).
- learn about ‘local ranking’ and how this type of SEO helps local businesses appear more prominently in the Local Pack, the Local Finder, in localised organic results, and on Google Maps.
- Google Local Pack - what is it?
Google Business Profile
- understand how to use Google Business Profile to grow your business
- how to claim your Google My Business listing
- how to optimise your Google Business Profile listing
- how to use Google posts
- how to get Google Reviews
- local SEO Pack and map rankings factors
Website local Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- understand local on page optimisation
- local content marketing, link building and technical SEO
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is Google's next-generation measurement solution - learn how to make the switch
About the speaker
Alison Evans - Pinpoint Local Business (Owner)
Pinpoint Local Business is a digital marketing agency providing SEO services for local business and is a specialist for Google Business Profile optimisation strategies (formerly Google My Business GMB).
Google Business Profile (GBP) allows your business to easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps. If you run a local business that serves customers at a particular location, or you serve customers within a designated service area, then Google Business Profile is your gold nugget. GBP helps local consumers find your business.
Besides providing full GBP management and Local SEO services for local business, Alison also provides presentations, workshops, and one to one mentoring sessions.