The Equiculture program is loved by horse owners throughout Australia (and beyond) as an evidence-based approach to keeping horses and land healthy.
- horse health, behaviour and welfare
- grazing management for pasture and soil health
- managing equine obesity and laminitis
- manure and parasite management
- property designs for healthy horses and healthy land
- reducing farm labour to increase quality time with your horses.
What you will learn
Practical land management advice for horse owners.
What you will get
Tools and ideas to implement sustainable horse property management strategies.