Provide feedback on the improvements proposed as part of the Templestowe Route Upgrade.
The upgrade, between Templestowe Road and Williamson Road (1.8 km), will enhance safety, pedestrian connectivity, and infrastructure quality.
In addition to road, footpath and drainage enhancements, we're proposing:
- two new roundabouts at the intersections of Atkinson and Milne streets. The roundabouts aim to prevent speeding, improve traffic flow and highlight the entrance to the Templestowe Village shops.
- To advocate for a reduced speed limit of 40km per hour between the roundabouts, to boost pedestrian and road safety.
- To advocate for a reduced speed limit to 50km/hour on the route. This will apply from Union Street to the Milne Road roundabout, and from Atkinson Street roundabout to Porter Street. It excludes areas where a 40km/hour speed limit has been proposed.
- To install pedestrian-operated signals at the intersection of Wood and Anderson streets so community members can access the shops more safely.
Drop in at this public consultation session, where you'll have the opportunity to:
- chat to our officers about the project
- review the proposed plans
- provide your feedback about the proposed changes
You can follow the project, have your say and help to improve the Templestowe Route by visiting Your Say Manningham.
Can’t make the session? Complete our online survey by Wednesday 29 November.