After more than 18 months of COVID restrictions, Manningham Business is helping local businesses reopen and recover with its latest Buy Local campaign.
From 25 October to 10 December 2021, residents are encouraged to support local businesses through buying local and nominating a business that has shown resilience during the pandemic.
Nominated businesses will receive a Manningham Business Excellence Award and residents go into the draw to win one of four locally sourced hampers, valued at $500 each.
To enter the competition:
- visit and support your favourite participating local business (see list below)
- scan the QR code on display
- tell us how a Manningham business has shown excellence and resilience during the pandemic.
Explore our participating businesses
Whilst COVID-19 restrictions are still in place, please check with the individual businesses as to thier opening hours.
Shop 15 Tunstall Square, Donvale
Blue Dog Café
590 Park Road, Park Orchards
4 Shelagh Court, Warrandyte
11/114 James Street, Templestowe
Colorista Hair and Beauty
Shop 28 Jackson Court, Doncaster East
Cosmetic Skin Co
9 Lillian Street, Bulleen
Doncaster Laundry Room
32 Jackson Court, Doncaster East
Douglas & Hope Warrandyte
4/90-94 Melbourne Hill Road, Warrandyte
Hall Of Frame
141 Beverley Street, Doncaster East
Lavrin and Lawrence Orthodontics
1 Milne Street, Templestowe
63-65 Parker Street, Templestowe
Now and Not Yet
148-150 Yarra Street, Warrandyte
10/325 Manningham Road, Lower Templestowe
79-109 Manningham Road, Bulleen
106-108 Yarra Street, Warrandyte
62 Jackson Court, Doncaster East
The French Lettuce
182 Bulleen Road, Bulleen
The Purple Dragonfly Warrandyte
256 Yarra Street, Warrandyte
Wellness on Hopetoun
Shop 5/1-15 Hopetoun Road, Park Orchards
Shop 51 Tunstall Square, Doncaster East
Buy Local Manningham Campaign 2021 - Terms and Condition of Entry
- The “Buy Local Manningham” Campaign 2021 (Competition) is being run and managed by Manningham Business, Manningham City Council, 699 Doncaster Road Doncaster Victoria 3108 (Proponent).
- Entries to the Competition are deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Failure by the Proponent to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Proponent may disqualify any entrant deemed not complying with the Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Entry Requirements.
- Entry to the Competition is achieved by completing the entry form and nominating a local Manningham based businesses for a Manningham Business Excellence Award in accordance with the Entry Requirements.
- By entering and participating in the Competition, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Council from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) the entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Entries must be submitted to the Competition during the campaign period from 12.01am on Monday 25th October 2021 to 11.59pm on 10th December 2021.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry to the Competition is open to Victorian residents aged 18 and over.
- Manningham City Council staff, contractors and Councillors are not eligible for entry to the competition.
- Entry to the Competition is free.
- Entry to the Competition is achieved by completing and submitting the online form accessed by scanning the QR code at participating businesses. All details, including contact details and a Manningham business nomination, must be submitted for the entry to be valid.
- Identical entries, where the same person nominates the same business more than once, will only count as 1 entry into the prize draws.
- A list of the participating businesses is at www.manningham.vic.gov.au/buy-local
- All entries will be reviewed by a Council Officer for compliance with the Entry Requirements.
- Entries deemed by the Proponent, in its sole discretion, to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry or the Entry Requirements, will be disqualified from the Competition without further notice.
WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE INFORMATION
- There will be 4 prize hampers valued at a minimum of $500 each
- There is a total prize pool of $2,000
- The Proponent will randomly select the winner of a (one) prize hamper on: 8 November, 22 November, 6 December and 13 December and announce them on social media the same day.
- Each completed entry form will represent one entry into the prize draws. Entries will remain in the prize draw until the last prize is drawn.
- The Winners will be announced on the Manningham Council’s Instagram page and via email. If the winners fail to respond to notification that they have won the competition within 72 hours of the notification being sent by the Proponent, a second draw will be conducted to determine a new winners as soon as practicable.
- Winners will be responsible for collecting their prize hamper from The Manningham Civic Centre at 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster within 14 days of being notified that they have won the competition. Winners should visit www.manningham.vic.gov.au to see the Civic Centre opening hours.
- Each winner will receive a selection of vouchers and prizes up to the total value of the prize, from predetermined local Manningham businesses.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize in this form.
PRIVACY – COLLECTION NOTICE
- The Proponent and Manningham City Council are committed to compliance with its obligations under the Privacy and Data protection Act 2014 (Vic). All personal information (including images) collected by the Proponent and Manningham City Council will be used for the Council’s business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry. These details will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Council is required to disclose the information under other legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it is sought. You may access information you have provided to the Council at any time and make corrections if you believe that information is incorrect. Copies of the Council’s Information Privacy and Security Policy, together with details of how you may contact Council, are located on Council’s website at www.manningham.vic.gov.au