At its 26 April Meeting, Council endorsed a draft Community Infrastructure Plan and is now seeking community feedback.
The Community Infrastructure Plan provides a basis for Council’s investment in new facilities. It will also help us to make decisions about existing community assets that may need upgrading or reconfiguring to meet emerging community demands.
We encourage you to provide feedback on the Plan:
- What do you think about the priorities outlined in the Plan?
- Is there any benefit in grouping services in a hub facility?
- What services are most important to you?
- Are there gaps in local facilities not addressed by this plan?
- Do you have ideas on how we can make better use of existing community facilities?
Complete the survey and find out more at YourSay Manningham, or come along to one of our information sessions.