As part of Manningham’s open space capital works program, the Aintree Reserve playspace in Doncaster is being upgraded.
The upgrade will include:
- New multi-activity play equipment, including monkey bars and a double slide
- New triple swing, including basket swing
- New access path and picnic table area
- Rocks, balancing logs and steppers for nature play
- New tree and garden bed planting
- Retaining the grass areas for picnicking and informal play
Construction works are scheduled to start during May 2015 and will take approximately four weeks to complete.