Enjoy a sanctuary of nature and art in one location. Nestled by the Yarra River, Finns Reserve is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and get active. With walking, bike paths and Wombat Bend playspace, Finns Reserve can be enjoyed by everyone.
Paths and trails
- The swing bridge connects Finns Reserve to the Main Yarra Trail. Fitness at Finns and Walking Westerfolds Walking Guide takes you around Westerfolds Park.
- Walk, Talk and Coffee Walking Guide
- Super Striding Walking Guide
- Artist trail
- Historic information shelter
Bring your dog
Bring your dog to Finns Reserve - this is an off lead location. Please put your dog on a lead within 15 metres of the playground, BBQ area or where a sporting event is in progress. For the safety of children, the Wombat Bend fenced playground is a dog free zone.
Getting there and car parking
You can access the main carpark via Duncan Road. There is additional parking via Wood Street.
Catching the bus? The buses that visit Finns Reserve are:
- 905 SmartBus service
- Bus routes 279, 281 and 309