The Manningham Templestowe Leisure Centre (TLC) has been developed on the former Templestowe Primary School site and provides a range of community facilities, including the home of Doncaster and Districts Netball Association and Woodcraft Manningham Woodworking Club.
Places and spaces
- Indoor stadium: two multi-use courts, activity room, office and a kiosk.
- Eight outdoor plexipave netball courts
- Historic Templestowe Primary School building (circa 1874)
- Historic Templestowe Memorial Hall (available for hire)
- Barbecue and picnic table
- Off street parking
- Urban plaza serving the adjacent Templestowe Village Shopping Centre
- Karate and other community programs and activities