Schramms Reserve is a large 8.5 hectare reserve featuring two sports grounds, bowling greens, toilets, path network, shade trees and two playspaces.
Places and spaces
- Football - Doncaster Football Club
- Cricket - Fitzroy Doncaster Cricket Club
- Lawn bowls - Doncaster Bowls Club
- Playgrounds (Kalimna Crescent and Board Street)
- Off street carparking
- Practice cricket nets
- Large underground rainwater tanks harvest storm water to irrigate the main oval
Schramms reserve playgrounds
The play opportunities at the southern playground (Kalimna Crescent) will particularly appeal to younger children.
Take your scooter or ride your bike down the path to the northern playground (Board Street) which was installed in 2017. Heaps of fun here for older children and don't forget your football or cricket bat for a hit and run around on the ovals.
Suitable age group: All ages