You can request to install private memorial plaques in Council reserves when the plaque is associated with Council-approved park furniture or tree.
How to apply
Complete the online application or download and complete the Request for Memorial Plaque and Donation of Park Furniture or Tree.
Read the Memorial plaques and public donation of park furniture or trees policy before you apply.
What happens next?
- Once we have received your application we will contact you to advise if it has been approved. We will also need to approve the wording of the plaque.
- We will provide you with specifications for your plaque. The text should fit within the plaque dimensions (100mm x 50mm).
- If your application is approved you will be invoiced for the cost of the furniture or tree.
- We will place an order once we receive full payment from you. Orders cannot be placed without full payment.
- Furniture delivery and installation can take up to three months.
- Tree planting will be subject to availability and suitable seasonal conditions.
- The applicant is responsible for the purchase of the plaque and delivery to council.
How much does it cost?
The applicant is responsible for the cost and ordering of the approved plaque.
Prices include GST.
- Timber Park Seat $3300
- Timber Picnic Table $5500
- Tree $450