How to access immunisation records for childcare and school
Request catch up advice
We provide advice for children who:
- were vaccinated overseas
- have missed their vaccinations.
Our immunisation nurses can:
- provide catch up advice
- create immunisation plans to align your child with the National Immunisation Program schedule
- upload records to the Australian Immunisation Register.
What is the cost of catch up advice
There is an administration fee of $25 per child.
What records do we need from you
We need your child's past immunisation records. Overseas records must be in English or have an official English translation.
These organisations can help translate your records:
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
- Department of Home Affairs - Free Translating Service
How to request catch up advice
You can request catch up advice online.