Get catch up advice and how to access your immunisation records

Request catch up advice online

Read the information below before you request

Request now
We are experiencing a high volume of requests, please allow up to 3 weeks to process your advice.

How to access immunisation records for childcare and school

Login to your Medicare online account or myGov to access your history records and certificate for childcare or school enrolment.


Request catch up advice

We provide advice for children, and people under 20 years of age, who:

  • were vaccinated overseas
  • have missed their vaccinations.

Our immunisation nurses can:


What is the cost of catch up advice

There is an administration fee of $25 per child.


What records do we need from you

We need your child's past immunisation records.  Overseas records must be in English or have an official English translation. 

These organisations can help translate your records:

How to request catch up advice

You can request catch up advice online.

Request now