Are you an artist looking to show your work in one of our beautiful exhibition spaces? Expressions of interest are now open to be part of Manningham Art Gallery’s 2023 exhibition program.
Manningham Art Gallery supports exhibitions by emerging and established artists and community groups through our annual exhibition program.
The gallery space is well-suited to ambitious solo presentations or group exhibitions.
Who can apply?
Arts Manningham celebrates all sections of our community. We aim to be a safe and inclusive space and service.
We welcome and proactively support:
- First Nations Peoples
- multicultural and multi-faith communities
- people with disability
- all genders and sexualities
- people living in Manningham but also from regional and remote locations
- children, young people, and older people.
Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate consideration and connection to the local Manningham area and/or community through their application.
Artists and organisations from across Victoria are eligible to apply. Manningham councillors, council staff and volunteers are ineligible.
How much does it cost?
There is no charge to exhibit at Manningham Art Gallery.
What happens next?
Selected applicants will receive the following:
- six-week exhibition duration with an accompanying $1,350 +GST artist fee to exhibit
- a curated exhibition and professional installation support
- a set of professional photographs documenting the exhibition
- an artist video with an accompanying $350 +GST artist interview fee
- promotional support through our social media, email and listings in Art Guide, Art Collector and Arts Hub
- exhibition signage.
Applications open Wednesday 19 October, 2022.
Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 20 November, 2022.
Discuss your exhibition concept prior to submitting
We recommend you visit Manningham Art Gallery and reach out to Manningham Art Gallery’s Creative Industries Officer, Lucy Beattie Hughes via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 9840 9367 to discuss your exhibition concept prior to submitting.