The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning's Protecting the Yarra River (Birrarung) Discussion Paper has been released to help promote discussion about how the Yarra River is managed and protected in the future.
Everyone is encouraged to get involved and have a say on future management options for the iconic Yarra River at www.haveyoursay.delwp.vic.gov.au/protecting-the-yarra-river
If you also wish to be informed of upcoming public engagement activities, please email email@example.com
The discussion paper is open for public comment until Friday 5 August 2016.
- Monday 1 August, 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm, Reading Room, Fitzroy Town Hall 201 Napier Street, Fitzroy
- Tuesday 2 August, 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm, Centre Ivanhoe The Memo, 275 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe
- Thursday 4 August, 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm, The Memo, 235 Maroondah Highway, Healesville
Community Listening Posts
- Saturday 30 July, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm, Warburton Halls Reserve Birrarung Marr
- Sunday 31 July, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm, Visitor Information Centre Esplanade Lower Terrace
- Monday 8 August, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm 3400 Warburton Highway Clifton Hill Melbourne