We're looking for people from the Manningham community to join our Liveable Places and Spaces Advisory Committee.
Community members with knowledge, skills and/or experience in land use planning, open space, land use, transport, environment and urban design are encouraged to apply.
The Liveable Places and Spaces Advisory Committee has been created to provide a way for our community to help shape the future of Manningham. Together, we can continue to make Manningham a great place to live, work and play.
Committee members will:
- Provide strategic direction and advice to support the delivery of key Council strategies, policies and plans. These include Manningham’s Council Plan 2021-2025, Liveable City Strategy 2040, Transport Action Plan 2021 and Open Space Strategy 2014.
- Provide advice on current and emerging trends in the community or relevant sector.
- Contribute to the work of other Advisory Committees where relevant as subject matter experts.
The Liveable Places and Spaces Advisory Committee will act in an advisory capacity only and has no delegated authority to make decisions on behalf of Council.
We are looking to find up to 15 community members to join this Committee.
Who can apply
We're looking for people who have expertise, knowledge, skills and/or experience relevant to land use planning, open space, land use, transport, environment and urban design.
Applications are open to people who live or work in Manningham.
We encourage applicants that broadly represent the diverse groups in Manningham including:
- First Nations Peoples
- people from the LGBTQIA+ community
- people from all multicultural backgrounds
Access support is available, and members can attend remotely if required, but face-to-face is preferable.
How to apply
Read the Terms of Reference
Apply via the Expression of Interest form
The Expression of Interest form is available online or as a PDF form.
- Apply online
- Apply by downloading the PDF form
- Apply online