On this page:
- Am I able to book a hard rubbish waste collection?
- How to prepare items for collection
- What items can and cannot be collected
- How to book a collection
- How to cancel a collection
Am I able to book a hard rubbish waste collection?
If you have a residential bin collection service with us, you can choose to have up to two hard rubbish or bundled branches collections (or a combination of each) per calendar year.
You can book:
- A standard collection
2m3 which is a pile of 2m x 1m x 1m
- Or use both collections at once
4m3 which is a pile of 4m x 1m x 1m
How to prepare items for collection
1. Check what items can and cannot be collected.
2. Before you place items on nature strip make a booking. Bookings made before 5.00pm each Wednesday are collected the following week (except during the Christmas and New Year period).
3. Place your items on the nature strip no earlier than the Sunday prior to your week of collection.
What items can and cannot be collected:
Hard rubbish collections are dedicated for unwanted household items.
Yes we collect:
- Items less than 50kg (must be able to be lifted by 2 people)
- Items no longer than 1.5m in length
No we don't collect:
Can’t find your item?
Find out how to dispose of your unwanted items.
How to book a collection
You can book online or contact us by phone 9840 9333.
Bookings made before 5.00pm each Wednesday are collected the following week (except during the Christmas and New Year period).
How to cancel a booked collection
To cancel your hard rubbish booking, contact us before 5.00pm on Friday prior to the week of collection.