Fernlea Reserve provides a quiet tranquil space to enjoy skyline views from and a play space. The garden beds and seating area provides a relaxing space in the reserve and there is plenty of open grassed space for a run around.
Places and spaces
- welcoming entry through landscaping and rock stairway
- grassed open space area for picnics and ball games
- challenging climbing tower for older children and junior play unit with slide, shop and cubby. A swing set and spinner.
- landscaping including logs and rocks for climbing, balancing and nature play opportunities
- garden beds with shrubs and trees
- seating including park benches and rock walls near the playground for resting and socialising