Instruments of Delegation represent the formal delegation of powers under Section 86 and 98 of the Local Government Act 1989 (the Act) and enable the business of Council to be carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
Section 98 of the Act requires Council to review all instruments of delegation from Council to staff within a period of 12 months after a general election. Other delegations and sub-delegations are updated on a periodic basis.
A full list of current delegations is set out below:
- Delegation S5 Council to CEO v8 (March 2017) (1.23 MB)
- Delegation S6 Council to Members of Staff (December 2018) (16.49 MB)
- Delegation S7 CEO to Staff (April 2019) (1.87 MB)
- Delegation S7 CEO to Members of Staff (Domestic Animals Act 1994) - December 2018 (386.57 KB)
- Delegation S12 Municipal Building Surveyor v5 (March 2017) (6.47 MB)
- Delegation S14 VicSmart Applications v3 (March 2017) (3.35 MB)
Public Information (Statutory)
The Local Government (General) Regulations 2004 requires certain information be made available to the public. Please download Manningham Council's Public Information (Statutory) for more information.
The following documents detail overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than three days) by a Councillor or any member of Council staff in an official capacity for the current financial year (as current) and the previous financial year.
The total cost to Council includes conference fees, travel and accommodation.
Travel Register 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 (275.93 KB)
For every Council property leased by a community group, we publish the tenant, sub-tenants, term of arrangement, rental values and any special conditions on our website. The Lease Register is updated every July.
Lease Register 2018-2019 (227.85 KB)