Waste Drop Off Day
We will be hosting a free ‘Waste Drop Off Day’ where residents can responsibly dispose of a range of materials that cannot be placed into household bins. All items collected on the day will be recycled.
Registrations are essential and can be made on Eventbrite.
What you need to do
When you register, select the time slot you wish to drop off your waste and we’ll take care of the rest.
The following items will be accepted:
- Small household electrical items (like toasters, hairdryers and tools)
- IT and TV equipment (like computers, printers and cables)
- Computer accessories (like keyboards, mice and storage devices)
- Game consoles and electronic toys (remove batteries)
- VCR, DVD and CD players
- DVD and CDs (no VHS tapes)
- Clean polystyrene - blocks only (no pellets or balls)
- Smoke alarms
- Fluorescent tubes and CFL globes
- Paint tins and spray cans (10 litres max)
- Gas bottles
- Household and car batteries
- Cardboard (must be flattened - limited to one car boot load per person)
The following items will not be accepted:
- Large appliances (like fridges, washing machines)
- Items that cannot be lifted by one person
- Commercial quantities.
We reserve the right to reject any unsuitable items.
How to register
Complete the registration by selecting a suitable time slot below to attend and drop off your unwanted items - we'll take care of the rest.
Registrations are only open to Manningham residents and are essential to avoid lengthy delays.