1 November 2019
Have your say on the future of sport and recreation in Manningham. We’ve reviewed our Active for Life Recreation Strategy 2010-2025 and want to hear your feedback.
As our community evolves we want to make sure our recreation strategy adapts to community needs and the changing sport and recreation landscape in Manningham.
Since the original strategy was adopted in 2010 we’ve made significant investments into sport and recreation infrastructure across Manningham, and many of the items on the strategies original action plan have now been completed.
To find out more, view the draft strategy and have your say, visit yoursaymanningham.com.au/recreation-strategy
Hard copies of the draft Active for Life Strategy are also available for viewing at:
- the Doncaster, The Pines, Warrandyte or Bulleen libraries
- the Manningham Civic Centre, 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
- the Manningham Council Depot, 620 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East.
Drop in sessions
You can come and chat to us about the Recreation Strategy any one of our November drop in sessions.
- Friday 8 November, 4.00pm to 6.00pm at Mullum Mullum Stadium, 31 Springvale Road, Donvale
- Thursday 14 November, 2.00pm to 4.30pm at Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre, 139-153 Williamsons Road, Templestowe Lower
- Saturday 16 November, 10.00am to 12.00pm at Ted Ajani Reserve, Thompsons Road, Templestowe Lower
For more information, call us on 9840 9333.